- Connect Chromecast to your TV via HDMI input.
- Plug the mirco end of the USB cable that came in the box to Chromecast and plug the other end into the TV or included power adapter to bring Chromecast to life.
- Change the TV input to the match the number of the HDMI input you plugged Chromecast into.
- Go to http://chromecast.com/apps on your mobile device to find a link to your matching app market and install the app.
- To configure Chromecast from your computer follow this link: PC Setup
- Launch the Chromecast app on your mobile device and follow the setup instructions on the screens.
What to do after installation:The Chromecast app for Android has a section to Discover Apps that can be sent to Chromecast. A few from that list are:
- HBO Go
- Google Play Movies and Music